KMG Prestige is a premier property management company with communities in six states. Our mission statement 'Do the right thing' isn't just words, it's who we are. There's a reason that we've been rated as one of the top 100 places to work for by the Detroit Free Press for the last five years, join our team to see for yourself!
We are seeking a Microsoft 365 Administrator who is a motivated self-starter. This position's primary responsibilities include administration of on-premises Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, a hybrid Exchange environment and assisting with implementing new SharePoint and Teams environments. The Microsoft 365 Administrator will work closely with our service desk and infrastructure teams for troubleshooting and various other needs. This position has the opportunity to be remote, but must be located in Michigan.
- 365 tenant administration including SharePoint online, Teams, and Compliance Center but not limited to:
- Experience with defining and implementing governance standards for 365
- Experience with documenting process flows and end user guides
- Experience with data loss prevention policies
- Experience with PowerShell Scripting
- Experience with on-premise AD and Azure AD
- 5 years of related technology work experience
- Experience with troubleshooting and resolving end users 365 services related issues
- Experience with designing and publishing documentation on the SharePoint Online sites
- 5 years of IT experience
- 2 years of Experience administering 365 and on-premise exchange environments
- 3 years of Office 365 administration experience
- Good communication skills and must be able to work collaboratively with system users and other technical colleagues
- Strong PowerShell Scripting
- Able to lead enterprise base work initiatives and projects
- Works well in a team
- Supports multiple systems and applications with medium to high complexity (complexity defined by size, technology used, and interfaces)
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k (with employer match)
- Paid Time Off
- Parental Leave
- No waiting period for paid company holidays, sick time, or floating holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Wellness Program
- Annual Merit Reviews
If you are excited to join a team that is striving to become the best, most respected property management company in the industry, apply today!
KMG Prestige an Equal Opportunity Employer who is passionate about being a diverse and inclusive organization. Please contact us should you require accommodations in the application process.